Our Wundergarten will be celebrated on Saturday, July 7th, from 12:00 until 23:00. I cannot wait to be reunited with all of you once again. As always, together we”ll create a kaleidoscopic mix of the arts!
After 23:00 we dive into a nearby rabbit hole for a night expedition!
Our Wundergarten will take place at a magical space. A place in between reality and fantasy, halfway our world and the world from my dreams: Riekerhaven.
The navigation address is Sportparklaan, Amsterdam.
Tickets for Georgie’s Wundergarten are available over at our website starting March 1st. For more information subscribe to the digital postservice over at the website.
To stay close with our dearest family members we ask you to personalise your tickets. There’s no rush with this, you can do this until the last minute.
It will always stay possible to give your tickets to some other lucky soul. This works by using the transfer-tool on the YourTicketProvider website. Login with your personal details and go to ‘My Tickets’, then ‘Bekijk’ and ‘Overdragen’. The beneficent will automatically receive a message with a new ticket. Your original ticket will no longer be valid.
Are you a family member with a big heart and want to collaborate with Georgie in any way, shape or form? Send a digital letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearby our Wundergarten is a rabbit role. By jumping into it, you transfer to another dimension full of magical creatures and hypnotising sounds. From 23:00, after our Wundergarten closes, it will open.
The address of the Night Expedition is Louwesweg 1.
Tickets have sold out, but can most likely still be purchased during the night at the Radion door.
The real divine ones are those who love their neighbours, but there is also one somewhere who sent over a lot of sun for Saturday.
Most stages are outside, but there is also plenty of shade. Bring sun screen and a warm sweater for when it cools down in the evening!
Riekerhaven is easily reachable by any two-wheeled, human-powered vehicle. From train and busstation Amsterdam Zuid it’s a short 10 minute ride.
Our Wundergarten is easily reachable from metrostation Henk Sneevlietweg. From trainstations Amsterdam Sloterdijk, Zuid, RAI and Duivendrecht take line 50. Travelers from Amsterdam Central station can take the metro to Amsterdam Zuid, then change to line 50.
It is possible to reach Riekerhaven by automobile. Navigate to ‘bedrijventerrein Schinkel’ at the Anthony Fokkerweg in Amsterdam, here you will find free parking. From here it’s less than one kilometer walk to the gates of our Wundergarten.
If you take a taxi you can be dropped of right at the entree of the festival. Just tell your driver to take you to Overschiestraat 190 in Amsterdam.
With our friends at Busjedelen.nl we organise bus trips from different locations in Holland to Riekerhaven. Check out their website for more information regarding departure locations and pricing.
Georgie’s Wundergarten maintains a minimum age of 21 years as human and at least three prior lives as multicellular organism.
Our Wundergarten is about being together, with eye contact, touch, and love. Lately, I’ve been disgruntled by our collective addiction to digital media, or NOISE.
We’re being distracted by algorithms, filters, streams and stories. Tough all around us is adventure, passion and affection, we live our live through a tiny screen.
We choose to film our heroes instead of dancing with them. We share our moments of passion with a stream instead of the friends around us. We click like instead of feeling like.
For this reason, we can agree to leave our phones at home, or in a locker.
Hard drugs and any other anesthetics are forbidden, to sell and to have on you in our Wundergarten. Softdrugs are permitted to a maximum of 5 gram, with the exception of pre-rolled joints.
If you have medication you need to bring to the festival, bring a declaration explaining your situation and report to the security when entering the festival to be entitled to an exception.
Spread across our Wundergarten are multiple bars, managed by barkeepers providing you with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Aside from the liquids, there will be foodtrucks offering a wide range of (vegetarian) food with a single common ingredient: Love.
Remember to leave your own food and beverages at home as there will be something for everybody at our Wundergarten.
Might smoking be one of your guilty pleasures, feel free to release you inner chimney on Riekerhaven. Please remember to be considerate and try not to blow smoke in someone else’s face. Or in tents, because you’re not allowed to.
Celebrate happiness but do so safely.
There are many beautiful sounds to listen to at our Wundergarten, but be careful when listening to anything above 87 dB. Bring your own (hearing-) protection. You didn’t? Reusable Alpine earplugs are available at the tokenbooths.
1. Bring you ID! Our Wundergarten is a 21 and over extravaganza and security tends to maintain the same bar.
2. Do cooperate when frisked, as this is obligatory. Don’t be afraid to hug back or say something nice to the guys and girls keeping us safe.
3. Do mind your belongings. Store valuables and be mindful of pickpockets, who seem to think your valuables are also valuable and more often than not forget to return them after borrowing.
4. By attending you do give us permission to capture you on images and record the sounds you make.
5. Please do follow tips, tricks and instructions given by security and other personnel. Even though it might not seem so, they do tend to do what’s best for you.
6. Go out there and explore, just always remember to be careful! We are not liable for any damages to your belongings or limbs, unless specifically caused by negligence.
7. Upon entering our Wundergarten you agree to these houserules. After all, we didn’t write them down for nothing.
8. In cases that were not discussed on this internetpage or anywhere else, yet spark discussion, Georgie and his organisation pass the decisive judgement.
1. Don’t bring your own drinks or food. No stained glass, sandblasted glass, any glass really. No cans, no cannisters and especially no bannisters. No fireworks, no firecrackers, no flamethrowers either. We’d rather have you leave your pets at home, as they can’t come in.
2. Guns, selfie sticks, and all other dangerous mood killing devices are forbidden.
3. Physical or verbal violence, discriminating or intimidating, unwanted intimacy or general violating, these are things we absolutely do not tolerate. Georgie isn’t one to get upset easily, but this isn’t something he’s keen on and trust us, you do not want to get on his bad side.
4. Although we love it when you go all-out with all-outfits, please remember to be considerate of others and keep the provocative on the provoca-don’t.
5. Stealing or losing others peoples belongings is not allowed, but we hope you already know that.
6. Festival tokens aren’t eligible for buyback. Luckily there’s plenty of other great things you can use them for.
7. Bringing professional audio- and video equipment, spreading flyers or any other form of promoting is forbidden unless an agreement with Georgie has been met.
8. We don’t advise leaving the festival terrain, as the chances are slim it’ll be any more jolly out there than on the terrain itself. Plus we can’t let you back in if you decide to head off early, so there’s that too.
9. Promoting in any form without permission from Georgie himself is something we don’t do. Just go out there and have fun!