Georgie’s Wundergarten will take place on Saturday July 8th and Sunday July 9th at Ruigoord from 1 PM till 1 AM.
If you travel by public transportation, make sure you check your homebound travel plan beforehand so you don’t miss the last connection.
Ruigoord is a unique place with a unique history. That’s why it is very important to respect the village and it’s inhabitants.
It is not allowed to enter gardens and buildings of inhabitants, which are not open for visitors.
Tickets for Georgie’s Wundergarten can be purchased via www.georgies.nl/tickets.
Saturday tickets and weekenders are sold out. Sunday tickets are still available online and at the door.
Lost your tickets or didn’t receive yours after purchasing? Please visit the website below and fill in your email address. You will then receive your tickets again.
If you have a weekend ticket, you’ll get a wristband at a special window next to the entrance to the festival.
This will act as your admission for the next day as well, so make sure to keep it on. You can’t pass your wristband to someone else.
You need to be 21 years or older to visit Georgie’s Wundergarten.
Hard drugs are not allowed at the festival. You can bring softdrugs up to 5 grams, no pre-rolled joints.
If you bring medication, please bring a doctor’s note or something similar to apply for an exemption at the door.
There are multiple bars spread out over the whole terrain where you can buy alcohol and alcohol free drinks. There will be enough food trucks with a wide assortment of food (also vegetarian). It’s not allowed to bring your own food and drinks so please leave them at home.
Smoking is not allowed in the church, the tents or under cover. Please go outside before you light up your cigarette. It is possible to purchase cigarettes at the festival.
Celebrate life, but please do it in a safe and careful way. Check out the Celebrate Safe website for tips to party safely.
Please take care of your ears! With music above 87 dB it is smart to use earplugs with a special music filter, so bring your own plugs! Forgot them? You can also purchase earplugs at the cash desks.
1. You need to be 21 years or older to visit Georgie’s Wundergarten. Please bring a valid form of ID.
2. Cooperating with security checks at the entrance is mandatory.
3. Please mind your belongings and store valuables. Pick pockets may be on the prowl.
4. Look sharp. By entering the festival you give us permission to photograph and film you, and to use any material made as we please.
5. Follow any instructions given to you by security or staff at all times.
6. Be careful! The organisation is not liable for any damage or injury – unless it’s the direct result of gross negligence.
7. By entering the event you automatically agree to stick to these rules.
8. In any dispute that causes discussion that is not mentioned here or elsewhere in the FAQ, the organisation will make the final call.
1. Bringing your own drinks, food, glass, cans, plastic bottles, aerosols, fireworks and pets is prohibited.
2. Weapons and other dangerous items are prohibited.
3. Physical violence, discrimination and intimidating behaviour, harassment and/or other offensive behaviour is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
4. Clothing with provocative and offensive prints are prohibited.
5. You can’t leave and re-enter the event during show.
6. Advertise anything without consent from the organisation.
You can easily get to Ruigoord by bike. From Sloterdijk Station it takes about 30 minutes. Cycle via het Brettenpad to de Ruijgoordweg. From here it is just a few hundred meters to Ruigoord.
There will be shuttle busses between Sloterdijk Station and the festival venue.
A single ticket costs 4 euro, cash only. You can buy tickets at the leaving point. The first bus leaves at 12.30 from Radarweg next to the station. The last bus will leave when all the visitors have left the festival terrain.
Take exit 2 in the directions IJmuiden/Amsterdam-Geuzenveld on the A5. Next, take the exit directions of de Westpoortweg/S102 to Ruigoord. After a few hundred meters you will find Ruigoord on your right side. You can park here for free. Please follow the directions of our parking staff.
As a Wundergarten visitor, you can get a discount on your first ride with Abel – the taxi company where you share your ride. This is how it works:
1. Download the Abel app (iOS & Android)
2. Set up an account
3. Add a payment method
4. Use the promo code: abel-georgies2017
5. Book a car and enjoy the ride!
Unfortunately it’s not possible to camp at Ruigoord during the Wundergarten.
A good option is to look for a place to stay close to Sloterdijk Station. From there it’s just a short ride with the shuttle bus to the festival.
Are there any unanswered questions? Don’t hesitate to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press request? Please contact us on email@example.com.
Do you love Ruigoord and would you like to help us with Georgie’s Wundergarten? Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have strict rules when it comes to sound in our permit. We will make sure that these rules are being followed.