A Georgian Rave in my old Garage. Warehouses and passages tangled together. A chaos of art, music and creation. This day will take place on Saturday Novermber 17th, from 13:00 until 23:00.
I will pick you up and bring you home. How? Check my chapter ‘Transportation of Body and Soul’ my friends.
Our Garage will take place at a colourful resort. Where? That will remain a secret until you see it with your own eyes.
Tickets for Georgie’s Garage are available over at our website. For more information subscribe to the digital postservice over at the website.
To stay close with our dearest family members we ask you to personalise your tickets. There’s no rush with this, you can do this until the last minute.
It will always stay possible to give your tickets to some other lucky soul. This works by using the transfer-tool on the YourTicketProvider website. Login with your personal details and go to ‘My Tickets’, then ‘Bekijk’ and ‘Overdragen’. The beneficent will automatically receive a message with a new ticket. Your original ticket will no longer be valid.
Are you a family member with a big heart and want to collaborate with Georgie in any way, shape or form? Send a digital letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exact location of our Garage is a secret. I will however provide you with ways to get there, without giving away the surprise!
One possibility is to take my shuttle bus from Amsterdam Sloterdijk. This is free of charge for every Garage member.
More information will follow.
With a special taxi service you will be dropped exactly in front of our Garage. Your chauffeur knows the location of the Garage exactly, so you don’t have to worry about that.
More information about this exclusive service will follow.
Georgie’s Garage maintains a minimum age of 21 years as human and at least three prior lives as multicellular organism.
Our Garage is about being together, with eye contact, touch, and love. Lately, I’ve been disgruntled by our collective addiction to digital media, or NOISE.
We’re being distracted by algorithms, filters, streams and stories. Tough all around us is adventure, passion and affection, we live our live through a tiny screen.
We choose to film our heroes instead of dancing with them. We share our moments of passion with a stream instead of the friends around us. We click like instead of feeling like.
For this reason, we can agree to leave our phones at home, or in a locker.
Hard drugs and any other anesthetics are forbidden, to sell and to have on you in our Garage. Softdrugs are permitted to a maximum of 5 gram, with the exception of pre-rolled joints.
If you have medication you need to bring to the festival, bring a declaration explaining your situation and report to the security when entering the festival to be entitled to an exception.
Spread across our Garage are multiple bars, managed by barkeepers providing you with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Aside from the liquids, there will be foodtrucks offering a wide range of (vegetarian) food with a single common ingredient: Love.
Remember to leave your own food and beverages at home as there will be something for everybody at our Garage.
Might smoking be one of your guilty pleasures, please head to the designated smoking areas outside.
Please remember to be considerate and try not to blow smoke in someone else’s face. Ran out of smokes? There will be a selling point at the Garage.
Celebrate happiness but do so safely.
There are many beautiful sounds to listen to at our Garage, but be careful when listening to anything above 87 dB. Bring your own (hearing-) protection. You didn’t? Reusable Alpine earplugs are available at the tokenbooths.
1. Bring you ID! Our Garage is a 21 and over extravaganza and security tends to maintain the same bar.
2. Do cooperate when frisked, as this is obligatory. Don’t be afraid to hug back or say something nice to the guys and girls keeping us safe.
3. Do mind your belongings. Store valuables and be mindful of pickpockets, who seem to think your valuables are also valuable and more often than not forget to return them after borrowing.
4. By attending you do give us permission to capture you on images and record the sounds you make.
5. Please do follow tips, tricks and instructions given by security and other personnel. Even though it might not seem so, they do tend to do what’s best for you.
6. Go out there and explore, just always remember to be careful! We are not liable for any damages to your belongings or limbs, unless specifically caused by negligence.
7. Upon entering our Garage you agree to these houserules. After all, we didn’t write them down for nothing.
8. In cases that were not discussed on this internetpage or anywhere else, yet spark discussion, Georgie and his organisation pass the decisive judgement.
1. Don’t bring your own drinks or food. No stained glass, sandblasted glass, any glass really. No cans, no cannisters and especially no bannisters. No fireworks, no firecrackers, no flamethrowers either. We’d rather have you leave your pets at home, as they can’t come in.
2. Guns, selfie sticks, and all other dangerous mood killing devices are forbidden.
3. Physical or verbal violence, discriminating or intimidating, unwanted intimacy or general violating, these are things we absolutely do not tolerate. Georgie isn’t one to get upset easily, but this isn’t something he’s keen on and trust us, you do not want to get on his bad side.
4. Although we love it when you go all-out with all-outfits, please remember to be considerate of others and keep the provocative on the provoca-don’t.
5. Stealing or losing others peoples belongings is not allowed, but we hope you already know that.
6. Festival tokens aren’t eligible for buyback. Luckily there’s plenty of other great things you can use them for.
7. Bringing professional audio- and video equipment, spreading flyers or any other form of promoting is forbidden unless an agreement with Georgie has been met.
8. We don’t advise leaving the festival terrain, as the chances are slim it’ll be any more jolly out there than on the terrain itself. Plus we can’t let you back in if you decide to head off early, so there’s that too.
9. Promoting in any form without permission from Georgie himself is something we don’t do. Just go out there and have fun!